We have a lot of things to celebrate with you:
In 1998, Academia Sánchez-Casal (ASC) opened its doors in Barcelona, Spain. Today, ASC‘s world-renowned schools and training academies in Barcelona, Naples (FL), and China inspire and enable players of all ages and ability levels to reach their full athletic and academic potential.
20 years ago, Spanish tennis greats Emilio Sanchez and Sergio Casal developed their training system: ASC 360 Tennis System, a proven combination of tennis development training, technical and tactical programming, and top-notch competition. It also provides elite athlete performance training (physical, mental and nutritional development) customized for each player.
During 20 years, ASC alumni have excelled at every level of competitive tennis, from junior, national and international rankings and titles, to Collegiate All-American status and NCAA titles, to Olympic medals, to ATP/WTA titles, top 10 ATP/WTA rankings and Major Championship titles. Svetlana Kuznetsova, Andy Murray, Daniela Hantuchova, Grigor Dimitrov, and Juan Monaco are just a few of ASC’s best-known professional alumni.
SPECIAL FEBRUARY OFFER
We want you to celebrate our 20 years with us and give you a 20% Off in our tennis programs during February.
This offer is valid for weekly programs running from February 4th, until March 3rd, 2019. This offer only applies to ASC Barcelona and to Tennis programs. Accommodation, meals and other extra services are excluded from this offer. When you register you should provide the Admissions Department with the following code: FBR19
BENEFITS OF THE WEEKLY FEBRUARY PROGRAMS
- Players from 8 to 23 years of age can enjoy this program for one week or as many weeks as they wish.
- The Weekly Program combines High Performance Tennis Training, which includes technical exercises, tactical strategy and competition, with specific physical training and mental training.
- You will train under the same system as our annual players. Our method is suitable for all types of players, regardless of age, physical fitness, or tennis experience
- The program includes language classes, with a choice of English or Spanish classes
- For stays longer than one week, players have the opportunity to participate in local tournaments, as well as national, or even international events, that are being held during their stay.