A specific program to return to training after a period of limited activity or even inactivity.
A combination of:
Physical preparation + Tennis + Sports Psychology + Nutrition advice (optional)
THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF THE RETURN TO ACTIVITY IS:
- Prepare our players in the motor, conditional and socio-affective aspects of their return to sports activity.
- Re-adapt our tennis players again to the effort required to train and compete. Prepare them so they can bear the load of training and competition.
- Facilitate the adaptation to greater effort, ensuring that players are not overloaded, in order to minimize the risk of injury.
To achieve these objectives, the entire training plan will be designed in collaboration by tennis coaches and physical trainers, with planning in 3 stages:
NOW BOOK WITH 20% OFF!
Valid for Weekly Programs taking place between June 22nd to July 19th, 2020, and between August 17th to 30th, 2020. This special offer only applies to ASC Barcelona. Promotions and offers are not cumulative.
To benefit from this offer you should provide the admission department with the action code: SUMJUL20 for the first period or SUMAGO2O for the second period.
RECOVERY OF PHYSICAL CONDITION
How will the physical preparation of athletes be structured?
- General work from the base: Physical-motor activity will be developed in order to rebuild the base on which we will later support specific tennis work.
- Activities will be individual for each athlete as much as possible, in order to respect the needs of each person.
- Control the training load: both in volume (time, repetitions, etc. of each activity using daily records) and in the intensity of each exercise, thereby controlling the total load of the training.
- Activity will be Continuously increased each day, moving from less to more, and respecting individual adaptations. The stimulus density and the monotony of each job will be controlled, as will the overall training goals.
RETURN TO COURT
How will the return to court of players be structured?
- A progressive and gradual tennis program will be implemented according to the length of inactivity of each player, their age and level. The training will be as personalized as possible.
- Less training time and intensity will be practiced at first, then, these will gradually increase over the days, always maintaining control of the loads.
- Special attention will be given to the technical aspects of tennis, which may have been weakened by a lack of training or limited conditions: static controls and reviews of the basic exercises of the ASC 360 Tennis System will revive already learned habits.
MINDS IN SHAPE
The main objective of the mental sessions is to help players regain their best level of play while enjoying the process needed to reach their goal.
- Analyzing the needs of each player.
- Setting goals together with tennis coaches.
- Applying strategies and developing tools on and off the court.
- Monitoring the player’s evolution while staying at ASC.
If the player requires any type of nutritional monitoring, we can offer the Academy’s Nutritional Service. Services offered:
- Weight loss.
- Optimize physical performance.
- Achieve a faster recovery in the wear to which the player is subjected.
- Recovery of muscle mass.
- Avoid possible injuries.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAM:
Duration: 3 weeks recommended. Possibility of a reduced version of 2 weeks. Available from July to October 2020
Tennis program: 22h./week. Possibility of a lower initial intensity, depending on an individualized plan.
Physical program: 10h./week. Possibility of a lower initial intensity, depending on an individualized plan.
Pre-evaluation: Initial tests will be carried out to assess each player's physical condition.
Age: 13 to 23 years old
Ratio: Small groups organized by age and, above all, by the initial physical condition.
Sports Psychology: 1 session / week
In order to protect our students and our staff, ASC complies rigorously with all the security, hygiene and cleaning protocols set by the Government and world health organizations. Our main objective is to ensure the health of all members of the Sánchez-Casal family.