To enjoy a Happy New Summer,
book your Summer Camp now
and get up to 20% Off.
Choose your tennis program:
U12 SUMMER CAMP
Our U12 Summer Camp is designed for students from around the world from 8 to 12 years of age. Our program allows young tennis players to enjoy the summer by combining high performance tennis training with language studies and fun leisure and entertainment activities. All that, with the care and monitoring that a child under 12 years of age needs.
Designed for players from around the world between 13 to 23 years of age. The Sanchez-Casal System allows all levels of players to enjoy high performance training, regardless of whether they are aiming for a basic or advanced level.Players will receive an ideal combination of tennis training, language studies and leisure activities that allows them to enjoy an unforgettable summer.
PUSH SUMMER CAMP
The Push Program can be integrated within the Summer Camp Program and includes 5 hours of private tennis training, 2 hours of physical training provided in a small group and 1 session of Mental Training in a separate group of 1 to 4 players.
JANUARY 20% OFF
Book your Junior Summer Camp from JANUARY 1st to 31st, 2019 and get a 20% off in the tennis program price. (*)
FEBRUARY 10% OFF
Book your Junior Summer Camp from FEBRUARY 1st to 28th, 2019 and get a 10% off in the tennis program price. (*)
(*) Only valid for weekly junior programs running during June 24th to September 1st, 2019 for ASC Barcelona. Offer not applicable to Food and Beverage, accommodation or any other concept but the Tennis program. To benefit from this offer you should provide the admission department with the action code: SUMJAN (20% January) or SUMFEB (10% February).
BENEFITS OF THE SUMMER CAMPS PROGRAMS
- Players from 8 to 23 years of age can enjoy the Summer Camp for one week or as many weeks as they wish.
- The Summer Camp combines High Performance Tennis Training, which includes technical exercises, tactical strategy and competition, with specific physical training and mental training.
- You will train with the ASC Training System©, unique in the world. Designed by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal, it is based on four core pillars: technical, tactical, physical and mental.
- Players can choose their preferred foreign language: Spanish or English or French. These classes are offered by native teachers at ES International School, a private American school located on campus, and which is fully accredited by official bodies both the US and Spain.
- For stays longer than one week, players have the opportunity to participate in local tournaments, as well as national, or even international events, that are being held during their stay.
- Amazing activities are organized during the weeks for relaxation and full enjoyment of your stay at Sánchez-Casal Academy. The weekend excursions include visits to local tourist attractions, emblematic amusements parks such as Port Aventura (Tarragona), the Camp Nou facilities in FC Barcelona, and shopping trips.