At Sánchez-Casal Academy, the development of all our players is very important to us. That is why we created the ASC Player Development and Competition Plan, summarized in the ASC Pyramid©, which shows players the path to success in the professional world of tennis.
Our Weekly Programs are little extracts of the Annual programs the tennis academy offers, all of them based in the ASC Pyramid©.
NOW UP TO 187€ OFF
Get the Special Winter Offer with 15% off in your JUNIOR and ADULTS WEEKLY TENNIS PROGRAMS.
Only for Junior and Adults Weekly Programs running before February 3rd, 2019 and booked before November 30th, 2018.
This special offer only applies to ASC Barcelona. Accommodation, meals and other extra services are excluded from this offer. Promotions and offers are not cumulative.
To benefit from this offer you should provide the admission department with the action code: ASCWINT18.
HOW THE ASC PYRAMID© WORKS
- Each stage of the Pyramid relates the approximate age of the player with the aspects that must be consolidated during each stage, and the objectives that must be reached.
- The entire process is supervised and evaluated by the player’s tutor, who creates personalized objectives for improvement every season.
- Specialized coaches in each developmental area work on specific aspects in order to help the player achieve these objectives.
- Sánchez-Casal Academy ensures that each player achieves appropriate progress and is in the right position to maximize his/her competence at all times.
BENEFITS OF THE WEEKLY PROGRAMS
- ASC Training System©: High performance tennis with special emphasis on the Sports Science Area. Our method is suitable for all types of players, regardless of age, fitness condition and tennis experience.
- Improve Language Skills: The program includes language classes, choosing between English or Spanish classes. They take place in ES International School, located inside our facilities, and are given by native teachers.
- Tournaments: For stays longer than one week, players have the opportunity to participate in local, national or even international tournaments, that are being held during their stay.
- Supervisory staff 24/7: Our supervisors take care of the players 24 hours a day and are responsible for the safety and welfare of students living in the Academy. Players can live on campus from 12 years old and above and from 10 years old during the summer.
- Push Program: You can boost your tennis level even more with the Push Program. With this option, you get a daily 1 hour private tennis class, and 2 hours per week of physical training, personally supervised by the Fitness Head Coach.